At Richmond Golf Club: 18 Holes for Two with cart & a beer each. Host of the 2014 Coca Cola Australian PGA Seniors Championship. Only an hour's drive from Sydney. Normally $120, this offer $49.00
At Richmond Golf Club: 18 Holes for Two with cart & a beer each. Host of the 2014 Coca Cola Australian PGA Seniors Championship. Only an hour’s drive from Sydney. Normally $120, this offer $49.00
Richmond Golf Club
The course is set against the back drop of the stunning Blue Mountains in the historic town of Richmond. With the 18 immaculately manicured holes the advanced golfer will find the course a tough test from the championship tees, however even the absolute beginner should not despair, we have social tees where you will find the game not only enjoyable but very achievable.
Being the oldest golf course in NSW Richmond Golf Club has had time to mature into a lush, very challenging course. The 18 hole layout measures 5510 metres and has a par of 70.
The front nine is a tight tree lined test with challenging holes. The back nine opens up a little and is more exposed to the elements. Holes fourteen and fifteen are the signature holes and prove a very tough challenge. With water in play, par is a great score.
Competition, social and corporate play is offered 7 days a week and all required equipment is available for hire.
- Each voucher is for 18 holes of golf for 2 in a motorised cart with a beer each afterwards
- Bookings Daily, subject to availability.
- Not valid public holidays
- Blockout dates: Weds 29th October – Sat 1st November (Club is hosting the 2014 Coca Cola Australian PGA Seniors Championship during this time)Visitors welcome to come and watch during this period!
- Bookings essential. Ph (02) 4578 1739 & give voucher number
- Bring your voucher to the pro shop
- Dress code applies: Neat golf attire.
- Vouchers valid 20/10/14 to 31/1/15.
- Not available with any other offer and cannot be redeemed for cash
Richmond Golf Clubhttp://www.richmondgolfclub.com....
Richmond Golf Club is set against the back drop of the stunning Blue Mountains in the historic town of Richmond. Being the oldest Golf Course in NSW, Richmond Golf Club boasts 18 immaculately manicured holes and is only an hour North-West of Sydney.
With a relaxed atmosphere and outlook to the pristine course Richmond Golf Club is a great place for your next corporate function or party and with an experienced events team your wedding will be tailored to exceed your expectations.
Richmond, NSW, 2753