Two Night Getaway for Two Adults at the Award Winning Gibraltar Hotel, Bowral. Enjoy Two Days of Golf with cart, breakfasts and much more. Don't miss this Fantastic offer, only $369!
Two Night Getaway for Two Adults at the Award Winning Gibraltar Hotel, Bowral. Enjoy Two Days of Golf with cart, breakfasts and more. Don’t miss this Fantastic offer, only $369!
Your package includes
- 2 rounds of golf each with shared cart (subject to availability)
- Daily full breakfast each
- Great value Dining vouchers – Complimentary glass of house wine beer or soft drink with every lunch main meal purchased in Harvey’s. AND 25% off a la carte dinner (food only)
- Stay entertained with complimentary wifi and free ‘on demand’ movies
- Extend your stay! Buy two vouchers and enjoy a relaxing four night holiday
Escape to the magnificent Southern Highlands for a two night getaway for two people at the award winning Gibraltar Hotel Bowral
- Highly rated on Trip Advisor and awarded a 2014 Certificate of Excellence, the Gibraltar Hotel has been touted by happy patrons as “spacious, scenic” and with “friendly and attentive” staff
- Relax in a spacious deluxe woodlands suite (Sun – Thursday nights, weekend surcharges apply)
- Take advantage of the hotel’s facilities including the 18 hole golf course, indoor heated swimming pool and luxurious Bowral Day Spa
- Voucher valid for stays from 7/4/2015 to 29/01/16
- All vouchers to be redeemed by 1 July 2015. Vouchers will not be valid after this time.
- Valid Sunday – Thursday nights.
- Weekend surcharges of $125.00 p/n for Friday and $150.00 p/n for Saturday nights apply
- Availability for travel strictly subject to availability at time of booking
- Blackout dates apply: not vaild for use on public holiday or special event periods
- All Bookings through Gibraltar Hotel. Ph: 02 4862 8600 or email email@example.com quote your voucher number with your preferred travel date, golf and dining times.
- All golf and dining reservations must be booked prior to your arrival. Alternately, these inclusions may not be available for use at your preferred time.
- Use of golf carts is strictly subject to availability at time of booking and course conditions (weather) on arrival. No refund or changes will apply for inability to utilise golf carts.
- All cancellations and date changes will incur a full cancellation fee of 100% of voucher. No refunds will be issued due to change of mind.
- Valid for new reservations only – not valid for use with existing reservations or in conjunction with other promotions.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash. Any unused portion of the package is non-refundable and non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash
- A printout of your voucher is required to be presented upon check in to the Hotel
- Voucher valid for 2 adults only
Gibraltar Hotel Bowralhttp://www.gibraltarbowral.com.au
Gibraltar Hotel Bowral
The Southern Highlands best kept secret, Gibraltar Hotel Bowral is something really special, a place you want to be part of, a place you want to linger a little longer at. Sure, it’s a hotel and a modern and stylish one at that; but it’s got a few other strings to it’s bow that make it a really great place at which to stay, visit, play, relax, get pampered or enjoy a drink.
Complete with an 18 hole golf course (regarded as one of the better in the region); the Lifestyle Centre with a gym and indoor heated pool. There’s Harvey’s, a really nice relaxed warm and inviting place to dine, enjoy live music, relax with a coffee or a local wine and enjoy the view. Relax rejuvenate and indulge in the Bowral Day Spa featuring oversized treatment rooms and two vichy showers. And now we’ve been awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award! These are only given to properties that consistently achieve outstanding traveler reviews – which is only about 10% of properties listed on TripAdvisor! It’s a great reward for all the blood, sweat and tears that have been expended by us all over the past few years. And it’s an indication that we are no longer the Best Kept Secret in the Southern Highlands… it was after all a secret that was bound to get out!
Bowral, NSW, 2576